Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oxnard / Buy & Hold Investment

25 Unit apt bldg in Ohio:

I have a movie producer friend of mine in LA whose friend is looking for a 25 unit apt. building, or something close to that size. They're interested in buying in my area, but in a decent area. Do you have anything you have access to around here? I've not been in the real estate market much so hoping you can help!! They want good area, something priced right and may need some cosmetic work, good rate of return. Let me know!

Regarding the apartment building, I need it to be something within driving distance for me (dayton) because they want me to manage it....so Cincinnati, Columbus- I guess a 60ish mile radius would work. It needs to be in a decent area though. If you know of anything that may work, let me know. What I plan to do is get some general information about the deal to them, then if they're interested I'll put more details together for them with stats about the area etc.

Fernando

Acquisition Director
424.259.3733

No comments:

Post a Comment